Monday, August 30, 2010

Grace is SOOOOOO DARLING!































Is it normal for a mom to just want to play with their baby all day and stare at her when she sleeps because she is SO STINKING CUTE! Seriously sometimes I just can't even handle it and I have to immediately maul her with kisses!
On our family vacation Brittney took some awesome pictures for us- she is SO talented, if you want to see more of her stuff check out her blog brittneygurrphotography.blogspot.com she really is amazing.





























6 comments:

Our Life said...

Nat!
So fun to see you today- you and Grace are BOTH darling and beautiful! The family pictures are really cute, too. I would love to see you guys more often!
Here is our family blog:
ryanandstaceyrogers.blogspot.com

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Natalie, I LOVE your hair!! She is absolutely adorable...to answer your question from your post...YES, I think it is normal to want to love on your babies:-) I love that feeling of SO much love that it makes me want to burst. I am so happy for you guys and hope everything is going awesome.

Jill said...

yeah, she is pretty dang cute :) and i must say, your hair is looking fab!

xo

Melissa said...

Oh you guys look so good. I still think you're way way too cute for Brandon, but oh well. Laugh out loud! Grace is adorable and I enjoyed the update and hopefully we get more. If not I blame Brandon.

- Melissa Williams

stubz said...

She really is a doll! You guys look great! Its so fun to hear about you guys every now and then. I hope everything is going well!

brentanderrin said...

she is so cute! i love the picture of her clapping!

hope you guys are doing great! we havent seen you in forever!

loves,
brent & errin