Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Grace!





Yes, it has been practically a year since either Brandon or I have blogged. It is absolute, we are terrible bloggers! Even with so many family and friends living out away from us I am still the worst at this. Anyway, I will not make any promises but I thought a quick update would be better than nothing- right?
Our baby Grace is no longer a baby- she is a toddler! She loves dogs, books, eating "big girl food", swimming and smiling at everyone she sees (particularly people of the male race).
Below are some fun pics of Grace on the big day enjoying her cake. She defintely ate way too much frosting and with the rest of her cake deciding it would be a fun sensory activity to smear it all over her body.
Enjoy and perhaps Brandon or I will post again someday soon, or not, we shall see!

2 comments:

stubz said...

She is ADORABLE! Please post again soon - I've been wondering what you are up to lately!

mom/sandy said...

I can't believe I checked and there was a new post!! Grace is as darling as ever. I miss spending time w/her at church and seeing you guys as well. Hope all is well w/you guys and your folks. We are great!!